Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
For that price (Especially that Shipping, eek!) I'd look elsewhere... Even if you don't have to pay shipping you can find others for about that price that would be easier to use. My two cents...

·
Registered
879 Posts
That thing is huge! 8O you can tell it was a birdcage. I agree though I bet you could find a way better deal. Plus it would be kind of inconvenient to reach a rat at the top. Unless your tall :D

·
Registered
110 Posts
It looks like a much taller version of our original cage here: http://ratforum.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=6701.html

I didn't have any problems with it. It was plenty big for our four girls and wasn't too terribly difficult to clean. The ladders and shelves were easily removable and adjustable and it was nice to have the slide out bottom tray. It was given to us by a friend who upgraded to a FN though so I have no idea what it would have cost. Also, she quit using it because it had become a pain to clean (she has 6 girls).

We only used it at home for a little over a week. Now it is in my husbands classroom for the girls to use when they go to school. We have a Martins R-695 now. Although I thought our other was plently large, and the cages are both the same size, the girls seem to love the Martins much better. They run around and play more because they have more floorspace to do so. And there is still plenty room to overfill it with fleecestuff.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts