Rat Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have the opportunity to get this gently used cage for $50.

If I am correct, I believe it is this cage. Has anyone had experience with this one? It looks a lot like the critter nation - is it similar? The cage is only a few months old. I am adopting the two girls that have been kept in it tomorrow and think I am going to go ahead and take the cage since it is bigger than what I have already, at the very least. Any feedback would be appreciated!

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
That's one heck of a deal. I'd buy it in a heartbeat even though I have my dream cage. It's just too good of an offer to pass up

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Awesome! I'll pick it up tomorrow then when I get my girls! I thought it was basically a critter nation, which is my dream cage, so I'm so excited now! It is going to look so empty for a while until I get some hammocks made and a better supply of toys going. ;D

·
Registered
2,479 Posts
Do you happen to know the bar spacing? Girls can wiggle out of a cage with a 1" spacing but most boys cannot. If it's not 1/2" I recommend you invest in some hardware cloth and zipties.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.