Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Am i missing something? I've been waiting for the pet shop to get a new supply of aspen for over a month now. I went to Wal-mart and all they had was really cruddy cheap aspen so I had to get one of those recycled paper beddings the last time. I hate it! It does nothing for odor, it gets everywhere, the girls don't care for it and just sweep it all to one side of the cage then poop on the other, not to mention it's expensive and doesn't go very far. I ran out of it yesterday. So i drove over to Petsmart as a last resort and they don't have any aspen either! None. What's going on? Am i just in a freak area or am i out of the loop on something?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
I think it's probably just a freak occurance. Have you tried Yesterday's NEws? It's a cat litter that works well and it's a lot heavier than the Carefresh type paper bedding.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Every now and then when our store orders something the vendor forgets to send it to us. Very irresponsible on their part, but I suppose they're only human....

A month is a little too long to be waiting for something like that though. Have you talked to the manager to see what the deal is with the missing Aspen?

·
Registered
43 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
No, not yet Sami. Everything at all the stores has been super busy. I think i'm going to start calling around though. Thing is there's not even a spot for it on the shelves. And we're talking 3 or 4 different stories :?: I'm confuzzled.

Oh and no i haven't tried yesterday's news. I'll look for it the next time i go out. I seem to remember it being very expensive.....but i could be thinking of something else.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts