Rat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
This is one of the boys i am getting from a local rescue(the one on the left) :D ....im just curious to what "variation" he is :? ....

·
Registered
40 Posts
To me, he doesn't look like a standard variety, but he is gorgeous all the same! That said, I don't run in show circles, so perhaps someone who does will know a little better. Congratulations on your new little one. xx

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
He's such a cutie! I concur with the split-capped dumbo, although rat markings/colors aren't really my forte. I love the capped and masked ratties though :D

·
Registered
208 Posts
Awww, he looks like my Stanley, except yours seems to have a bit more brown/chocolate in his cape than Stanley does.

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I swoon over your Stanley! He is adorable!

I'm so excited i cant barely stand it! I pick them up Saturday morning.....Thier cage has been set up for over a week, all new shelves, toys, hammocks, water bottle..everything...i'll have to post pictures of it. (im kind of a theme freak, I have 5 cages (4 glider cages) in my room, so i like to stick with different themes for each cage..theirs is black and green..I also have a frog cage, a nightmare before christmas cage, a blue/purple cage, and a black and pink polka dot cage..lol )

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
... Must have TNBC cage....

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
HERE is the website...it is a bit expensive, but WELL worth the money....Cheryl is one of the best seamstresses for small animals, she pays great attention to detail and makes sure there are no parts for gliders/rats/chinchillas to get hurt on/in, she also offers them on e-bay every now and then (search for sugar glider)

This set is BIG...it barely fits in my cage.....

And if anyone is interested, there is a site called SuggieBay.com where hammocks, pouches, wheels toys and other things like that are sold...may of which will work great for rats too :D

1 - 8 of 8 Posts