·
Registered
2 little boys reserved in 3 months!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
33 Posts
Im shopping for my new 2 babies! They will be living in a critter nation! I already have food, bedding, water, chew toys, and hammocks! I want to get them more, but I don’t want to overspend right away! In what order would you guys get these
Foraging toy
Tunnel
Climbing net
Lava ledge
Turtle play toy
Toy ball
Wheel
hi! this is what I personally think you should get in order

wheel- so they can get used to it
foraging toy- they are important for mental stimulation. the reason this isn't first is because you have chew toys
toy ball- seems like it could be considered as a foraging toy also
tunnel- because it would be fun!
lava ledge- have never seen it before, it looks really neat and helpful! might buy it for my rats lol
turtle play toy- it's a nice hiding place for free roam time! it's also cute!
climbing net- my rats just chew it and when I tried putting it in a hammock position one of my rats almost fell but I also have anxiety so too scared to put it like that again. they also can climb on the bars of the cage

I highly recommend getting them a hide or two!
also tissue boxes are amazing! (without the plastic)

·
Registered
Oliver Bean, Phyllis, Waffle, Taco, Atlas, Cirrus, Orion
2,257 Posts
Lava ledges are great, get a pack of three, cheaper and you can make stairs with them.
Foraging toys for birds are great, I have a few of them. I have one that holds just seeds with a mirror, the babies love it!

·
Registered
Dove, Roxy, Sage, Ariel, and Basil
85 Posts
Im shopping for my new 2 babies! They will be living in a critter nation! I already have food, bedding, water, chew toys, and hammocks! I want to get them more, but I don’t want to overspend right away! In what order would you guys get these
Foraging toy
Tunnel
Climbing net
Lava ledge
Turtle play toy
Toy ball
Wheel
Lave ledge is a necessary thing, not a toy. The tunnel is a favorite among my rats so definitely get that!! The wheel is too small for rats, 15 inch recommended, but I love that turtle! So my recommendations are the tunnel, the foraging toy, and the turtle.

·
Registered
2 little boys reserved in 3 months!
678 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lave ledge is a necessary thing, not a toy. The tunnel is a favorite among my rats so definitely get that!! The wheel is too small for rats, 15 inch recommended, but I love that turtle! So my recommendations are the tunnel, the foraging toy, and the turtle.
Thank you

1 - 7 of 7 Posts