Rat Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've got a large cardboard box filled with torn up paper, some loose and some scrunched into balls. I've put a few new jingley cat balls in there (they love them!) as well as sunflowers seeds, dried mealworms and yoghurt drops. What else could I add in there? I can't wait to see them dive in and pull the things out!

·
Registered
17 Posts
You could try toilet paper? Just randomly torn pieces. Maybe some toilet tubes made into little puzzles with treats inside.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Merry Christmas Eve everyone! I gave the boys their box tonight, safe to say it went down a treat! I can hear them rustling about in the shredded paper and keep seeing them run up and down the stairs in the cage, stashing bits in their favourite hide. Remus stopped to pose for a photo haha. Happy mama! We received our Travellin Rat secret Santa gift in the post this morning too. Rat daddy is making us wait until tomorrow to open it, me and my boys are very excited :D

Attachments

·
Registered
35 Posts
One thing I have put in my new (much bigger - yay!) cage that my girls love is a shallow ceramic dish with some store bought pebbles and add a little bit of water and some frozen peas and corn, my girls went wild hunting through the stones to find the treats!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts