Rat Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
:) hello, can someone tell me what type of rat Harry is? (called harry due to lightning bolt on his head - harry potter)

im not a rat wizz so i havent a clue, i know my other two are hooded rats.(see gallery for pics)

hope these pics are ok

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
I would say if you are from the UK you have a husky...we don't really have huskies here in N. America, we have roans that end up fading.

he's very beautiful. Can you take a pic of his friend too? Can't have the cagemate jealous can we? ;)

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
I agree... likely 'husky'. He may fade, though you are in the UK so, who knows? :lol:

·
Registered
482 Posts
He's a BEAUTIFUL husky just like my Addo!

Maybe a 'european husky', I don't know the difference.

·
Registered
37 Posts
Aww yeah he is a husky just like my Pica!!

·
Registered
482 Posts
Pica is dark for a husky! Beautiful though, I love the markings on the head. Addo doesn't really have that.

·
Registered
500 Posts
That is a beautiful color!! Never seen it before, but I love it. It reminds me a little of the "possum face" marking, does anyone have one?

·
Registered
520 Posts
They are! Moments like this, I wish I wasn't American. ;)

·
Registered
192 Posts
Nothing but selfs, pews, hoodies, dumbos, occasional rexes, and hairless rats (both dumbos and regular) 'round these parts in the USA (Texas).

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks all = ]
and yes heres some pictures of his brothers kai and Makk

Kai is the grey coloured one
and Makk the ginger one (who was introduced 3 months after getting the other two)

and a few more of harry

1 - 15 of 15 Posts