Rat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Random thread ^~^ What's the names of your ratties?I would love to see some pictures of ya'lls beautifuls/handsomes. :3

·
Registered
581 Posts
116.jpg
Sensitive content, not recommended for those under 18 Show Content
061.jpg
Dela and Neera, in that order. :3 These were their Christmas pictures. <3

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
So adorable ^~^ Haha, How do you get them to stay still for such pics? It's the hardest thing ever to get my ratties to take pics, Especially Syke. And Awww Neera is a cute name, I had a rattie named Neema once... Hahaha

·
Registered
581 Posts
Ahaha, as you can see with Neera's, she still wasn't still long enough for the camera to focus right. XD I took over a hundred pictures that day and only about 15 or so were presentable. Those 15 weren't all that great either. XD Mostly, I shoved Cheerios in their faces and got pictures while they were eating. :3

·
Registered
80 Posts
From left to right : Leo, Starbuck, Prue, Phoebe, Piper and I'm going to pick up my new little Siamese girl tonight who I've named Paige. Yes for those wondering, all of MY rats are named after characters from the TV show Charmed. My BF's rat is named after a character from the TV show Battlestar Galactica.

11652054_455075478004596_411067593_n.jpg 11667227_453751318137012_1684875034_n.jpg WP_20150628_16_42_21_Pro.jpg

·
Registered
116 Posts
Top left to right. Beasley, Barnaby, Bingley and Potter. This was almost a month ago so they are so much bigger now. And have a new cage. I am also in the process of adopting 3 more males.
[URL][/URL]

·
Registered
116 Posts
Here's the 3 boys getting ready to join my mischief. I am thinking of names for them. Can't wait till they arrive:)
[URL][/URL]

·
Registered
28 Posts
I haven't picked mine up from the rescue but the brown one is named Timmy and the black one doesn't have a name.

I'm going to rename the brown one Dixie and the black one Voodoo :)

timmy.jpg timmy2.jpg timmy4.jpg timmy5.jpg timmy6.jpg

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
haha, the pictures adorable. i can never get my ratties to be in a perfect picture together or even to look at the camera haha.

·
Registered
6 Posts
ill get pictures after i get home, i have 10 total....
boys:shrek, buddy, paul, brian

girls: fiona, bella, cookie, mopar, missy, and pearl

·
Registered
208 Posts
Mickey and Snowball are around 8 months old , these pics were taken when they were about 3 months old they have grown a lot since then

1 - 20 of 67 Posts