Rat Forum banner
61 - 73 of 73 Posts
Clover, Dixie, and Delilah were all named before we got them. My for the ones we named, my daughter went with a princess theme for a bit, with Jasmine, Rapunzel, and the late Belle, and the last set of baby sisters we got, are Sunshine and Storm, who are white with gold markings and grey, respectively. I like themes but tend to change the theme with each new pair/group that comes into the house together.

I really have never named my own rat. My kids named them or they were already named. I did get to name Fido Puppy!! I know its sad. But everyone knows the name Fido, but no one has ever met a Fido. So his name is FidoPuppy. He comes when he is called, he sits, stands and is learning to dance. Hes a good boy. Now I just have to teach him to heel.....

I don't have a theme going now, because my girls came with their names, but before that I had a theme started of Manchester United soccer players--Rooney, and then the next boy was to be Giggs, but I got two girls hehe

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

My first group of boys were named after famous scientists - Einstein , Darwin and Edison

My current group of senior girls are all named after witches.
Blair - (witch project)
Sabrina (the teenage witch)
Elphie/Elpheba (wicked)
Tonks (nymphadora tonks from Harry Potter)

My younger girls are named after League of Legends champions
Jinx
Lulu
Lux

I am pretty random with my rat names but I did name 3 after villains. I have Ming for Ming the Merciless from Flash Gordon, Hannibal after Hannibal Lecter, and Khan from Star Trek the Wrath of Khan. I also do middle names because I have to be different...

My current rescue is named after the movie Willard... Socrates🐁🧡
His soon to be brother will be Ben (although it might be a mistake on my part lol)

I love Planet of the Apes and was thinking of going in a Cornelius & Dr.Zaius route. I have a LOTR theme with some of my pets along with the ‘Italian Boys’ Flock. Luca, Romolo, Fausto. They even have their own gym
To match my Italian girls group (my two rattie girls : Pia, Lucia, and my pup Sofia🐾)
Unfortunately, P & Lu passed away before covid. One From old age and the other from cancer.

My current rescue is named after the movie Willard... Socrates🐁🧡
His soon to be brother will be Ben (although it might be a mistake on my part lol)

I love Planet of the Apes and was thinking of going in a Cornelius & Dr.Zaius route. I have a LOTR theme with some of my pets along with the ‘Italian Boys’ Flock. Luca, Romolo, Fausto. They even have their own gym
To match my Italian girls group (my two rattie girls : Pia, Lucia, and my pup Sofia🐾)
Unfortunately, P & Lu passed away before covid. One From old age and the other from cancer.
I currently have a Cornelius and a Zauis! I'm a POA fan too.

61 - 73 of 73 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.