Rat Forum banner

61 - 70 of 70 Posts

·
Registered
43 Posts
Clover, Dixie, and Delilah were all named before we got them. My for the ones we named, my daughter went with a princess theme for a bit, with Jasmine, Rapunzel, and the late Belle, and the last set of baby sisters we got, are Sunshine and Storm, who are white with gold markings and grey, respectively. I like themes but tend to change the theme with each new pair/group that comes into the house together.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I really have never named my own rat. My kids named them or they were already named. I did get to name Fido Puppy!! I know its sad. But everyone knows the name Fido, but no one has ever met a Fido. So his name is FidoPuppy. He comes when he is called, he sits, stands and is learning to dance. Hes a good boy. Now I just have to teach him to heel.....

·
Registered
66 Posts
I don't have a theme going now, because my girls came with their names, but before that I had a theme started of Manchester United soccer players--Rooney, and then the next boy was to be Giggs, but I got two girls hehe

Sent from Petguide.com Free App

·
Registered
7 Posts
My girls came with the names Lucy and Ethel. :) Before my boyfriend and I found our rats, we decided that we wanted them to have old lady names. And then they came with the perfect old lady names!

·
Registered
1 Posts
My first group of boys were named after famous scientists - Einstein , Darwin and Edison

My current group of senior girls are all named after witches.
Blair - (witch project)
Sabrina (the teenage witch)
Elphie/Elpheba (wicked)
Tonks (nymphadora tonks from Harry Potter)

My younger girls are named after League of Legends champions
Jinx
Lulu
Lux

·
Registered
305 Posts
I am pretty random with my rat names but I did name 3 after villains. I have Ming for Ming the Merciless from Flash Gordon, Hannibal after Hannibal Lecter, and Khan from Star Trek the Wrath of Khan. I also do middle names because I have to be different...

61 - 70 of 70 Posts