Rat Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just out of interest, what is your rats favorite food? I want to start giving my rats some treats and fresh food (obviously in moderation..) What is your pets favorite food and what should i try??

Cheers

·
Registered
517 Posts
Hi again. I remember when i had my little girl Ping Pong she always liked a little bit of yogurt

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
My boys like just about everything! :lol:

They love fresh kale and sometimes cilantro, bread with olive oil, soup, cereal (well, anything in Suebee's mix, they like), peas, carrots, etc... etc...

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Yogies. Apple. Corn. Romaine lettuce. Olives. Yogurt. One of their favorites is Smart Start Cereal- fresh out of my bowl still dripping with milk! They KNOW those noises, and beg when I come into my room with my breakfast.

·
Registered
1,097 Posts
I might post about this elsewhere later but their favorite treat is MIGHTY BITES. It's a cereal by Kashi. They get a bite after roam time. Shake the bag and they come running!

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Cheese (ironically) in small chunks every now and again, chocolate too. Petit Filous (sp?) yogurts. Corn (on the cob, they LOVE chewing them!) and prawn crackers (my chinese takeaways are no longer my own)

Yes, I'm a junk food treater - but in my defense I only give them 'naughty treats' once a week. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts