Rat Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Wheeeee!!! My wonderful liners and hammies came!!!! Thank you javakittie!!

They are really beautiful and so well made

The rattikins will have to wait until this weekend for their Kat Special's to be put up and enjoyed (and hopefully not chewed...ever!...wishful thinking I know. :roll:
Here is the Sage Side

And the Aqua Side

But Lisbet discovered the aqua set, crawled into the decker and has already approved...

Is this all for me??

Stay Tuned for the Big Reveal in the Cages...

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
Re: Wheeee! My Liners and Hammies Came!! :):)

wow, those are really cool. how much did all that cost you? can't wait to see it all set up in the cage

·
Registered
3,509 Posts

OoooOOoo pretty colours. I bet they'll enjoy them (not as food though!) :D

Lisbet is a beautiful girly (with or without sister scratches) lol

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·

twitch said:
wow, those are really cool. how much did all that cost you? can't wait to see it all set up in the cage
www.javakittie.com

Its going to have to wait until Sunday too. :( got the neuters tomorrow, and the vet run with 4 sickies on Saturday, so Sunday is going to be one busy day :D

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

Lisbet in her new hammie happily taking her meds. Poor old girl has a URI so she is on baytril and zithromcyin.

·
Registered
941 Posts

wow, she likes the meds?

also, do your rats pee on the hammies..mine do.

·
Registered
407 Posts

those pics of her taking meds are just about the cutest things Ive seen in a while!!! heehee!

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

Hehehe...Lisbet loves her zithromycin...all my rats do :) Cherry flavoured. Most of them like the baytril since I mix it up with a Strawberry Quik solution. I crush my own pills and add the solution carefully to make up the meds.

I am now able to med through the bars of the cage most of the time. My only problem these days is making sure the rat who's supposed to get the meds actually gets them, not the healthy ones who want the "treat" too. :)

Most rats will pee in their hammies somewhat. Some pee a lot and have to have theirs changed often. LOL

The nakies are very good with their hammies as are a few more of mine. But I do have some messy rats too :)

Wilbur says thanks for the new big hammie mom!

Yeah that feels good

Very comfy...a boy needs to stretch out a bit yanno?

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·

Top half of FN

Bottom half of FN

Then add rats :mrgreen:

Terra and sick Kamali...she's looking good today :)

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

13 members of the Horde. Its more than I like but they all get along really well. :D

·
Registered
132 Posts

Wow they are really nice! I keep saying I am going to make my own but I never do, maybe I should beak down and buy them.

·
Registered
2,755 Posts

yeah, i keep saying i'm going to have more sewn up but so far... well it just hasn't happened. at this rate it'll probably just be easier to order them. i'll have to check out that link. thanks for sharing. and the pictures are wonderful. i understand why you would call that big girl terra, she's a good size planet of a rat too. i love the squishy ones, they're so cute. i would LOVE to have a good camera to steal shots of the babies with... i have to hope that the disposable works instead right now... christmas is coming though, so i'll hold that hope a little higher.

haha oops... /ramble

·
Registered
421 Posts

Lilspaz, are you using your trays in your FN? And if your not, what are you using?

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·

Berks said:
Lilspaz, are you using your trays in your FN? And if your not, what are you using?
The top still has the "tray" if you can call it that. My Horde decided to have a plastic chewing obsession this summer...this was the bottom FN tray

I use coroplast there now with velcro male on the bottom edges to grip the liners or fleece I tuck under. LOL

·
Registered
447 Posts

I have heard of everyone using alot of coroplast where do u buy it at?

·
Registered
447 Posts

signage shop????

Art stores?? we dont have either of these that im aware of i live in illinois!

I have an alexander lumberstore its also a small hardware shop and warehouse! maybe they have one..

1 - 20 of 26 Posts