Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My current cage doesn't have a lot of large open spaces on walls (its a smaller cage The spaces are no more than 12 inches tall, (well there is one area thats like 15 inches tall, but on one side there is a small shelf and the other side is where the door is :?

*sigh* My "master plan" is to build a large cage for them, but thats not going to happen in the near future. So anyway I was wondering if i could get away with a smaller wheel for now. So far i've only seen the 12 (or is it 13) inch wheels and 7 inch wheels which i think are too small (aren't small wheels bad for tails?) Is there an in between size?

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
12 or 13 is probably the minimum size you'd want to go, even with girls, I think. :? Maybe you could use it outside the cage for a while?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
They don't do well outside the cage for very long. They just want back inside, or they hide :( OH phoey, i guess i'm going to have to build a little sooner than i thought...

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
What are the dimensions of the cage? Or better still, do you have a link or name for it?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts