Rat Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
10,641 Posts
That's a silent spinner right? Just make sure to get the biiig size for your rats. :)

I use the Superpet Mesh wheels myself

·
Registered
173 Posts
I really like comfort wheel's they're one solid piece of plastic and super easy to clean. plus the silent spinners aren't "silent" i personally think comfort wheels are quieter then them. I wouldn't get a wheel smaller then 12 inchs either. good luck!

·
Registered
89 Posts
We got a 12" solid plastic wheel (it's anything but silent, haha) a few days ago and Tara has been going somewhere as fast as she can ever since! She absolutely loves the thing. I know "Wheel Tail" is a possibility, but she loves it so much that it's worth it.

Willow, on the other hand, wants nothing to do with the thing. I guess it's hit or miss depending upon their personalities.

·
Registered
1,162 Posts
IMO, Comfort Wheels are SO loud! My rats have one and my mouse has one, and when they're both being used at the same time, I can hardly stand it!

I don't have any experience with Silent Spinners, but many people like them. I love my Wodent Wheel, it's so quiet the only noise it makes is from little rattie feet hitting it while they run. Precious!

1 - 8 of 8 Posts