Rat Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, well I am hopefully going to be getting 6 (Yes I know) new little rattie boys soon, and am struggling to pick a name group.
So far I have come up with 4 name groups, unfortunately I kind of like them all. So I am hoping to narrow it down by popular vote. Anyways, here they are.

Group 1: Supernatural (T.V show) Names
Dean
Sam
Bobby
Chuck
Rufus
Ash

Group 2: Knights Of The Round Table Names
Lancelot
Galahad
Percival
Gawaine
Agravaine
Bedivere

Group 3: Disney Princes
Florian
Henry (Cinderellas prince. I was going to say Charming, but I have a betta named Charming)
Philip
Eric
Beast
Eugene

Group 4: Lost Boys (One of my top picks)
Peter
Rufio
Nibs
Tootles
Curly
Slightly

So there they are. I am really torn between the Knight names and the Lost Boy names.

·
Registered
153 Posts
Hmm
I think I'd go with the Lost Boys names.
But I like the Knights of the Round Table names too...
But the Lost Boys names just seem like more... Ratty names? :p If that makes sense...

·
Premium Member
3,636 Posts
Hmm
I think I'd go with the Lost Boys names.
But I like the Knights of the Round Table names too...
But the Lost Boys names just seem like more... Ratty names? :p If that makes sense...
See, that's what I like about the Knight names... they're so different and have so much more character ;D

·
Registered
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
That's what I was struggling with as well. I can just imagine cuddling with a little rattie named Nibs, but I also love the uniqueness of the Knight names. I guess I'll just wait to assess personality and see what fits. Either name group should work for some rough and tumble little boys.

·
Registered
153 Posts
See, that's what I like about the Knight names... they're so different and have so much more character ;D
I suppose that's true!
This is why my rats have their own unique names, I doubt there are many other rats named Tumbleton and Mr.Burrowsworth. XP

·
Registered
870 Posts
My original naming scheme was Greek/Roman gods and goddesses, which probably explains my preference for the Round Table names, but my present rat is Petey so I guess I could be said to like the Lost Boys names, too.

·
Registered
994 Posts
Knights

·
Registered
368 Posts
I'll echo what seems to be the popular vote and go with either the lost boys theme (cute and ratlike in my opinion) or the knights theme (unique and old world-ish). But good luck to you, because I'm even having a hard time narrowing it down from there!

·
Registered
58 Posts
The knight one, hands down. I love naming my boy rats after older gentleman names! I do like the Lost boys too, they seem fitting for rat names!

1 - 13 of 13 Posts