Rat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have found two wonderful wheels but I just cant decide. Has anyone used the Velocirator R wheel or the Carolina storm?

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I have used silent spinners, They are loud and my rats cracked the yellow part on back, WHich is why I am looking into better wheels.

·
Registered
581 Posts
I use a Super Pet Comfort Wheel. It rattles just a but if I don't oil it but it's never squeaked or squealed. It's large and ny rats like it and it seems easy to turn with the pattern on it but it can be a touch difficult to clean if your rats pee on it like mine do. However, if you're looking for an absolutely silent wheel I'm not sure where to point you... Oiling the axle of the wheel does wonders for decreasing noise and for easier spinning though.

·
Registered
1,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am really just wanting opinions on these two wheels from people who have used them or know about them.

currently my girls have a silent spinner, its not loud but if I upgrade I want the best wheel out there.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.