Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
22 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who has one? Pictures please. I want to get it for my new female ratties I am getting!! I want to see what it looks like with rats in them and it a good cage? Tell me about it please!

·
Registered
17 Posts
I just got mine at the end of January and I love it!

The large, swing open doors make it so easy to clean and the girls are enjoying the space that they have available to them now!

The only thing is that I had to modify it with hardware cloth so that my girls couldn't sneak through the bars. It wasn't as hard as I thought it was going to be, but if you ever do that......wear gloves!

I sadly don't have any pictures yet. :(
I would highly recommend the cage though.

·
Registered
1,195 Posts
Look in the sticky for cage pictures above, there are quite a few FNs represented, as they are one of the favorite cages of this forum.

Edit- okay, there's actually only one... but do a search for the FN on this forum, there are LOTS of photos out there. This is a link to Night's cage, which is actually two 142s side by side, and regarded as one of the best ones owned by members of this forum. Even if you only get a half of what she has into your cage, your ratties will go wild!

http://www.ratforum.com/Forums/viewtopic/t=887/highlight=cage.html

·
Registered
174 Posts
One thing I would recommend. The same company that makes the Ferret Nation is making a Rat Nation. It is finally official. The Pet Expo is this weekend, and a member on another forum (GooseMoose) is planning to attend. If you can wait, I would suggest waiting for the Rat Nation since you wouldn't ever have to modify it for smaller rats.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts