Rat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My rat have been sleeping a lot recently and not eating as much I also lost one of my rats recently so I'm thinking it's Greif but could it be something else?

·
Registered
52 Posts
My rat have been sleeping a lot recently and not eating as much I also lost one of my rats recently so I'm thinking it's Greif but could it be something else?
Was the other rat sick?

It's really hard to say without seeing them, but if your rats seem to be acting off, I'd try to get them to a vet for an examination. You should also look for signs of more urgent issues, like respritory distress, or pain. This guide should help.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Hi there.
If your rat is sleeping a lot and not eating well, it would be good to take them to the vet if you can. Are they getting skinny? Sitting hunched with puffed up fur? Can you hear them breathing? Do they have red goo around their eyes/nostrils? These sort of things would point to your rat being ill and a vet trip would be good.(y)

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Was the other rat sick?

It's really hard to say without seeing them, but if your rats seem to be acting off, I'd try to get them to a vet for an examination. You should also look for signs of more urgent issues, like respritory distress, or pain. This guide should help.

·
Registered
667 Posts
Was the other rat sick?

Thankyou Rathole for posting this link. I found it very helpful myself. :)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts