Rat Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
Bosworth, Jamiroquai
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Helloooo!
I left for a vacation last Saturday and left my rats at home. Of course, I have someone checking in on them every day and making sure they have had playtime, but from what I have heard, they are a little bit skittish. They know the person who is taking care of them but they don't seem to want to get out of their cage! I have a feeling they might be missing me but I'm not sure. By the time I get back (Sunday), will they still remember me? I FaceTimed with the person who is taking care of them and when I called their names, they seemed to be confused and were sniffing the air and looking around. If you know about this, I would really love to know if they will still remember me because I have formed such a tight bond with them and I don't want to lose it!
Thanks!

Reactions: FlowerStar

·
Registered
16 Posts
I am pretty sure that rats don't forget their people after not seeing them for a while. I have been on vacations before and have never had any issues with my rats treating me differently when I get back. I don't really know though.

·
Registered
Bandit, Biscuit, and Sage
446 Posts
They should remember you, I left the country for 6 weeks and was greeted with lots of kisses when I came home lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts