Rat Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I intended to get two, but I felt sort of bad leaving the one guy there all alone... Cage is all set up. I got an albino top eared, and two grey Berkshires, one dumbo. They are acting sort of strange but of course they just took a 40 minute ride in a car. As we were there, we realized the cute little dumbo was skittish and shy. Wen't to hold him and he tried to bolt right out. He is now in the corner of the cage between the food bowl and the bars. Just frozen, not moving.The top eared Berkshire just started nesting inside the hut to sleep, and the albino was climbing like crazy. I'm going to avoid the cage for a bit so they can just walk around, but I'm worried the dumbo might not eat or drink. They are tiny... very very tiny right now, so I'm not so much worried about space but im afraid that when they get older it might not be enough... Any ways, have you guys got some good names? I was thinking something matching, but now that I have three I don't really know. I'll post pictures when they are settled.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts