Rat Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is the little boy that i just wont adopt out :D, that and his daddy needs a cage mate :). I'll only put them together once Xanvier is a lot bigger so Naz wont get agressive with him. I took some pics of him today and thought i would post them :). Sorry about the poor pics but it was the best i could do.

Attachments

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
why would you wait for him to get so much bigger to introduce to your male? its easiest to intro small babies to adults. they veiw it as less of a threat then when they're older. but very cute baby.

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Oh really! I was just worried about him hurting them by maybe thinking they were mice. He's been around them two or three times so he seems friendly. I guess I'm being to much of a worried mommy again :oops:

·
Registered
997 Posts
It's best not to put pups in with males until they are abour 5 or 6 weeks old.

Younger than that and the resident may think of the newcomer as a threat and small enough to extinguish.

So, just wait another week or two and you're safe. :D

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
They are just under or just over 5 weeks this 21st. I'm going to bring daddy out to meet each one, one a time slowly for the next few days till he's use to them and vis versa :). He's always been very gental but thats out on Nural turf so best be safe no? :D

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
oh no you don't!lol I'm hoping to get someupdatedpicksof Xavier soon. He's gotten so big :p

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Xavier is now 7 weeks old since i last posted pics. I had to post more because i got some good ones of his beautiful face!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
814 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I was going to add some pics of Xavier now that he is 11 weeks old but I noticed they were already in my sig. lol :oops: so.. yea he's 11 weeks old now :p

1 - 11 of 11 Posts