Rat Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Does anyone else take advantage of the season to force your rats to look pretty?

Time to post your pics!

Here are mine;

The gorgeous Lily

And Kitty the chicken

Jennie - choc drops were used as bribes for sitting still if the mince pie didn't work

Jake - "Keep the **** carrot, Rudolph!"

Jack

Ivy - I absolutely love the colour of her coat

Gus - if Kitty's a chicken, Gus is a christmas turkey! Scared of everything lol

Daphne - showing off

Ben - looking oddly cute o_O normally he's not so nice

Andy - the little bugger spilt the milk!

Ritchie - aka mange boy - looking good with his newly grown coat huh?

Niki - so much for cat in the hat - this is Rat in the Hat

Max - she's getting so big *sniff* not a baby any more

My poor old Katie - it's a bad day for her today, so she's not looking so hot :(

And fat LouLou! lol

In case any of you wonder, it's tradition in my family to put a glass of milk and mince pie for santa claus and a carrot for Rudolph on the windowsill on christmas eve lol

Ok, now your turn :)

·
Registered
3,509 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Lol yashu, Gus is scared of absolutely everything - and his deer in the headlights look is what gives him his cuteness lol

·
Registered
549 Posts
I love the pic of Niki in the hat!! And Ivy is a beautiful color, it reminds me of my moms hair (before she got old/had kids and it faded)

·
Registered
87 Posts
Awwwwwwwwww, they all look like holiday experts...hehehe and I wanted to cry when I seen "Ritchie" he looks just like my late "Romeo" thanks for sharing =)

·
Registered
28 Posts
aww, such wonderful pictures! Lily and Ivy have such lovely colored coats! Andy and LouLou's pictures are my favorites.

Happy Holidays~

·
Registered
123 Posts
OH MY GAWD! Your kiddies are ABSOLUTELY GORGEOUS!! Thats a nice family of ratties you got going on there =]

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.