Rat Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello. My name's Robert and I am new here, as you may have guessed. I got my very first rat a few months ago and have questions from time to time, so I signed up. Ive never been a part of any forum before so this is new to me.

Anyway, My lil' hood rat's name is Ratticus Finch, named after Atticus Finch from the book To Kill A Mocking Bird, and he's white and dark grey. I don't know how old he is but I'm pretty sure he's done growing. I've built him a beautiful mid-centry colonial home out of LEGOs. I love the Lil' guy and I'm pretty sure he's taken a liking to me too.

So that's about it. I've said hello.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Janimal I understand. I wasn't trying to be harsh. Well, that's a lie... I just get angry at how unfair it is that poeple don't learn enough before adopting these wonderful animals that can change ur life. They think its fine to make such a quick decision, and sellers think it's fine to sell only one rat, a highly social animal that needs others! I'll I'm saying is that Robert, for the good of ur pet, no matter how happy it is, just get another one. Please.

·
Registered
1,390 Posts
Alot of people on here got pets as impulse buys. But they learned and now the rats live wonderful lives.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I know you're supposed to have at least two, but I've looked into owning only one and I have the extra time to give him extra love. My current situation (prejudiced mother) will not allow me to get him a rat companion at the moment- a situation I'm will soon remedy. Thank you for your concern.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts