Rat Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well at the mo i am training my boys to stay on my shoulders and a few mins ago i went in to the kitchen and well the boys got a bit errm excited and plop plop! wil this stop once they are used to shoulder riding?

·
Registered
36 Posts
It could be 'fear feces'. They know they're safe with Mommy but somewhat unsure of where they are or what's going on. If that's the case I'm sure it'll stop in time.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
my boys aren't even close to litter trained but the only time it gets bad is when we go for walks outside or when i take them to the guy that squeezes 'em and checks the mouths out (the vet) for the most part i don't get too many shoulder poops

·
Registered
928 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
well to make matters worse as i went to clean them up the dog ran in and errm cleaned them up before me yuck!

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
My older boys used to do this and no longer do, unless we startle them. The baby... well... I might as well wear a raincoat. :lol:

·
Registered
655 Posts
:roll: dogs :lol:
my girls poo on me too, ive noticed tho if there getting jumpy they might need to go so i put them in the cage

·
Registered
1,409 Posts
ladylady said:
:roll: dogs :lol:
my girls poo on me too, ive noticed tho if there getting jumpy they might need to go so i put them in the cage
When I first read this, I thought it said that your dogs (who are girls) also poo on you! 8O :lol:

·
Registered
156 Posts
I suggest wearing a hoody you don't care for when you hold them, and carry them with you whenever you're home... on the computer, reading a book, watching TV, etc. Eventually when they get comfortable with the constant movements and different smells and sounds around your home and eventually go from there... Lucy will ride around on my shoulder (she loved to ride on top of my head before I cut my dreads off... now she has nothing to hold on to) with no issues now... at first Lucy and her sister would do nothing but pee on me if they got scared while out.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts