Rat Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well ive seen your rats and you guys get the most amazine markings ,colors !!!! dont get me rong i love all my ratties but just awww the blu's and the patchy ones and the blazed and omg!!!! XD just thought id let you all know :eek:

·
Registered
229 Posts
I agree. Reachthestars' Maddie is the prettiest rat I've ever seen. :)

I don't know what my future rats will look like, but whatever colors they are, even if they're the ugliest little balls of rat fuzz in the world, I'll love them forever. ^^

·
Registered
730 Posts
Maddie and I would just like to thank you very much :D.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Aww! ^^ Looks like she heard someone talking about her and came out to investigate.

·
Registered
1,479 Posts
i have a mismarked bareback and a hooded, i don't think either of those are very stunning but they are both beautiful, i especially love how my hooded has a blue-gray outline around her colouring, so it looks like it's washing out, and how my bareback's colouring is dark in some spots and light in the other :mrgreen:

·
Registered
227 Posts
Don't get my wrong, I love my two current babies (I really need to post pictures). However, my Jezebel was such a beautiful girl. She had very soft Himalayan markings. I miss her so much.

·
Registered
527 Posts
i think anyone who owns rats is lucky. ;D
markings may be pretty, but i'd take a licky friendly plain rat over a gorgeous standoffish one any day of the week.
although i do love dumbos, blues, and BEW's for some reason.

·
Registered
443 Posts
Ya know, I picked out my Lana girl because she is such lovely blue hoodie, but now I never think of her in terms of her color, she’s just my sweet lil’ mama’s girl. And just about everyone who comes to visit says they think Saki (who is just a common black berkshire) is the prettiest rat ever.

But I do admit I am sentimental about ratties with spotty or blazed faces, because of my first rat. I’d be hard pressed to resist if I came by one. :wink:

·
Registered
113 Posts
I loooove variegated rats soo much! But I also like hoodeds, barebacks, berks and PEWs a whole lot too. And black and blues are neat-o as well XD

·
Registered
4,535 Posts
I love all my boys. My plain ol' agouti has such lovely color varigations, my black hoodie has such contrast... my fawn hoodie is so soft and warm in coloration... and my Irish/variberks all have lovely kissytummies!

:D

·
Registered
2,755 Posts
i have a wavy haired blue vari, a hoodie dalmation, a lightly marked himi and a lovely dumbo eared hairless that was probably a black mismarked berk and a bunch of "common" variations as well but my favorite pattern of all, one that i have to have always in the cage is the common black mismarked berk. that was the first rat i ever had and i can't stand not to have a black face looking back at me, white paws holding my fingers and a crazy splash of white belly to kiss and tickle. don't get me wrong, i love all the rats regardless of coloration. and i treasure each life they share with me, but there's something about that coloration that has me trapped. i don't compare the ones with that marking to my first rat or rats that i've had since then with the same marking but the cage just doesn't feel right without the mismarked berkie.

·
Registered
483 Posts
I have a beautiful white female rat with pink eyes, a beautiful brown and white male dumbo, and a dark brown a white little female

1 - 16 of 16 Posts