Rat Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking for several rat pictures in different poses, not just the walking normal pose, but interesting, funny, grabbing something, sitting, zombie, anything above ordinary for a rat, and if not, is you have a nice picture, Ide love to see it.

See I'm trying to get back into animal drawing and I didn't notice to many rat comic drawings out there, so i thought Ide give it a try. I'm just looking for different rat colors, poses, and something to base my drawings off or just get a look at the anatomy of a rat in some form of movement or action.

I'm very appreciative. Shoot me if I'm posting in the wrong area.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
LoL i hope to god that flying Jay is a photo shopped picture LOL

:EDIT: or he was playing toss the rat which i do with my little man all the time LoL he loves that!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
LMAO! Didnt I tell you Jay is half rat half bird?! Yeah, lol Troy was just tossing him up and catching him...lol I got some nice shutter speed on my camera dont I? xD

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Yeah actually they do! lol every once in a while, we'll do it, on the bed of course (we only did it outside that day, becuase it was nice outside and we wanted them to have some sunlight! lol) but anyways we'll toss them, set them downand they'll come running back to have it done again, lol. They get all excited and start hoppign around, haha.

·
Registered
357 Posts
Okay, now I'm hooked on trying this!! :lol:

Give me the basics - do I just toss her once she gets into my hand? Do I catch her? Do I throw her onto a pillow?

If they hate it, do you think they'll hold it against me? :(

LOL!! Thanks!!

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Haha, Well in those pictures we had just lighty tossed Jay and cought him, but normally we only do it on the bed and toss him on a pillow. I doubt EVERY rat likes it, but I would only try it if your rat is really comfortable with you and likes to be razzeld up a bit...which both my boys love, lol.

If you want to try it, I would suggest lighty tossing her on a soft pillow, see if she likes it first. I dont think they would hold anything against you, lol. They would most likey be like, "What the heck just happned?"

·
Registered
357 Posts
renay said:
... my rats would have a heart attack 8O

That's kinda what I'm worried about. As you guys (might) know, I'm super against forced socialization and all about allowing the girls to have their autonomy and do as they please.

Now, if they LOVE being tossed, then I want to give them the thrill, but if they hate it I'll feel really bad. :?

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Yeah, I think its becuase we have always rough played with them, westled and stuff like that, that they find it so exciting.

·
Registered
1,267 Posts
My little man is probably the only one that likes it and the only reason I found out is because little man is a popcorn and i had went to put him on the pillow and he squirmed out of my hands and fell and he came running back panting, yes panting! and wagging his tail i will try and get a video of it.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Ok, High jack my post why don't you people!! Lol.
Very cute pictures Jennie. Keep them coming peoples!

·
Registered
357 Posts
Okay, we're going to try it tonight with the girls. :)

I'm going to pile up a bunch of towels and give them a light toss, just a little ride! :lol:

I'll let you guys know how it goes! :D

·
Registered
1,002 Posts
a few pics for you...

1 - 20 of 44 Posts