Rat Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I only have one rat so she basically goes everywhere with me but I went out of town and we couldn't take her because we'd be doing things the whole time but anyways. I came home and she was waiting for me at the cage door and now she won't stop grooming and bruxing around me. It's so cute to see such a little animal miss you

·
Banned
6,244 Posts
Absolutely! When Fuzzy Rat was an only rat, we never left her along and took her everywhere too. She became such a competent true shoulder rat because she did go everywhere... If you are going to leave your rat at home you might want to look into getting her a friend.... To be honest it was easier than taking a rat along everywhere we went.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
My rats miss me whenever I leave the room lol. When I come back in the room they will all stampede and huddle around me it's so cute

·
Registered
159 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm hoping to get her a friend soon I have divorced parents and I go back and forth on their crazy schedules so I'm working on getting another cage for my other house so once I get both set ups ready and done plus my quarantine cage completely done I hope on getting another ratty

·
Registered
195 Posts
I like to think the girls miss me. Maybe it's a bit soon for that but they always run to the doors of the cage when they see me and bite the bars :p

1 - 5 of 5 Posts