Rat Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
356 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Under my name I realized that there is a secondary title, Zooming Fuzlet, and wondered if anyone knew the significance of this title. Other examples I've seen under other members names include but are not limited too:
Squishy Laprat
Little Fuzzy
SkritchLover

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Under my name I realized that there is a secondary title, Zooming Fuzlet, and wondered if anyone knew the significance of this title. Other examples I've seen under other members names include but are not limited too:
Squishy Laprat
Little Fuzzy
SkritchLover
They're fun little titles that represent a member's post count. New members who haven't posted much yet begin as Pink Eepers but after posting more on the forum it will switch to Little Fuzzy at 51 posts (I think), Zooming Fuzlet after 100 and so on.

·
Registered
1,779 Posts
Yup, as coffeebean said these titles just serve as a cute way to distinguish older/more active members from newer/less active members. As your post number reaches certain points, the titles change, until you reach Squishy Laprat.

The reason it starts out with Pink eepers is because it references a newborn rat, and newborn rats are born pink and hairless. Each subsequent title refers to a rat growing up, with Squishy Laprat referencing older rats.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts